Skip to main content

Beauty Superhero: OZ Naturals Age Defying Solar Shield

Tinted sunscreen can be tricky. In the past, my experience has left me looking more 'oompa loompa' than sun-kissed. But OZ Naturals formula isn't messy. It glides on, absorbs quickly, has a silky, non-greasy consistency and smells amazing! As I get older, I seriously cannot stress the need to moisturize. I'm extremely conscientious of my skin's health and appearance, so I was happy to review OZ Naturals Age Defying Solar Shield, which sorta sounds like a superhero. 

With 30 SPF, this broad spectrum tinted sunscreen with zinc oxide helps protect skin against damage caused from both UVA and UVB rays. I also spend a lot of time in my garden, so I've been using this daily as part of my skincare regimen. While I love that it's made from mostly organic ingredients, it's non-irritating, paraben-free, and safe for all skin types. Love it!


"Powered by Brandbacker"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hush of Night | Blood Moon @ Hudson Hughes Gallery

Hush of Night and Blood Moon Curio Shelf for '3am' at Hudson Hughes... always honored. PLUS this is my first gallery presented Wooden Ophelia piece!!

Visit the gallery website for purchase inquiries 🖤

Part of Me | Society6 Prints

Just added Part of Me to my Society6 shop! Prints and other fine art goodies available
↓↓↓
SHOP

Part of Me | Alexi Era Gallery

'Part of Me' is now available at Alexi Era Gallery!  UPDATE SOLD
http://alexieragallery.com/sketchsaturdays