Skip to main content

Mad Art Gallery Opening Reception


Standing with my girls at Mad Art Gallery's opening reception was a truly remarkable experience! I look calm and collected, but this moment has been building inside of me for several weeks... and when it finally arrived, it was an absolute whirlwind of emotions. I was so happily overwhelmed that looking back has already created veils and I can't remember everything that happened. But with certainty, I had the best possible support team with me, met some wonderful people and even got to spend time with one of my high school besties! It was a night I'll keep with me for a very long time.

(Antique lace caplet, DIY Lucky jeans, Dailylook Double Crossed cuff, Vintage rosary and Egyptian scarab pendant necklace) 

Comments

Rick Forrestal said…
OMG . . .
you're here in town.
I shall check out your collection at Mad Art.
Congrats.
I like your post and i hope we will get nice information in the future as well. Keep Sharing
Loise Veloso said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Loise Veloso said…
wow. Congratulations!

anelectricsheep.blogspot.com/

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Auction

Poe and Frankie are individually up for auction via the Copycat Violence Facebook page. Each are complete in a baroque plastic frame with satin black finish and glass front.

Artwork is approx 4 x 5"
Frame is 8 x 10" with 5 x 7" matted opening

Bidding is open October 13-17th
➽➽ https://www.facebook.com/copycatviolence

Auction not affiliated with Facebook
Thank you for your interest!!

Hush of Night | Blood Moon @ Hudson Hughes Gallery

Hush of Night and Blood Moon Curio Shelf for '3am' at Hudson Hughes... always honored. PLUS this is my first gallery presented Wooden Ophelia piece!!

Visit the gallery website for purchase inquiries 🖤

Part of Me | Society6 Prints

Just added Part of Me to my Society6 shop! Prints and other fine art goodies available
↓↓↓
SHOP