Skip to main content

Big watch, small wrist


I remember a time when most of the people sporting stately, affluently-sized watches were dads, grandpas, and probably the occasional Salvador Dali fan. But these days, no matter who you are, it seems there's nothing wrong with having a wall clock wrapped around your wrist. In fact, according to the rules of watch-wearing and presidential arm swag, bigger is better. 

 When I first discovered Swiss Wrist, a leader in the luxury watch industry, I thought "Jeez, I bet even Father Time was wearing a Rolex Submariner." Not only does Swiss Wrist thrive on complete customer satisfaction that's backed by authenticity and a three-year product warranty; they've also been consistently recognized by some of the biggest brand names in today's media. They even offer pre-owned Rolex watches for the budget savvy, so if you haven't jumped on the timekeeper's trend with your own Rolex Datejust, be sure to check it out! 

Besides your fashion-forwardness, and assuming you'll never be late for another meeting again, think of the minutes saved by simply avoiding that age-old question, "Do you have the time?"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cherokee | Drawing Progress

As a woman of esteemed Cherokee ancestry, I've wanted to express and create a more spiritual atmosphere to my art for a long time. One that specifically depicts my bloodline... the strength, courage and exemplary virtues of some of the women I've been fortunate enough to know in my life.
“The Cherokees did not separate spiritual and physical realms but regarded them as one, and they practiced their religion in a host of private daily observances as well as in public ceremonies.”

50% Off Art Sale

It's that time again. And that time means ART SALE. Some of you following my socials probably know that I'm right in the middle of a chaotic/stressful/wonderful mess of moving. In efforts to help recoup funds from this epic adventure, I'm offering 50% off everything in my ART SHOP with code QUEENANNE at checkout.

http://bellaharris.tictail.com 

 'Geometric' just SOLD!

Wooden Ophelia Distressed Moon Shelf

Just added this pretty 'Distressed Crescent Moon Shelf' to my shop. So happy with the way this one turned out.
http://woodenophelia.com
Disclaimer because of recent art thieves: All artwork designs copyright and should not be reproduced for sale or otherwise. The purchase of this artwork does not include reproduction rights. © Bella Harris x Wooden Ophelia