Skip to main content

PLNDR Brand Battle


Hey lovelies, if you would take just a moment and VOTE FOR MY DESIGN in the PLNDR Brand Battle, it would mean a lot to me! Every single vote counts and I need to make the top ten for my artwork to be considered.
It's really easy, all you have to do is sign in with your Facebook account and click VOTE one time next to my entry... the more votes I get (taken as a whole), the better my odds are at winning! So you can see why SHARING and VOTING for my entry is super important. Thanks so much!

Please vote here: http://bit.ly/SfPaQs

Comments

Bostonista said…
Good luck!!!

xo
Kara
www.thebostonista.com

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Auction

Poe and Frankie are individually up for auction via the Copycat Violence Facebook page. Each are complete in a baroque plastic frame with satin black finish and glass front.

Artwork is approx 4 x 5"
Frame is 8 x 10" with 5 x 7" matted opening

Bidding is open October 13-17th
➽➽ https://www.facebook.com/copycatviolence

Auction not affiliated with Facebook
Thank you for your interest!!

Hush of Night | Blood Moon @ Hudson Hughes Gallery

Hush of Night and Blood Moon Curio Shelf for '3am' at Hudson Hughes... always honored. PLUS this is my first gallery presented Wooden Ophelia piece!!

Visit the gallery website for purchase inquiries 🖤

Part of Me | Society6 Prints

Just added Part of Me to my Society6 shop! Prints and other fine art goodies available
↓↓↓
SHOP