Skip to main content

Anjolee with flowers




I want to send a special thank you to Marla of Anjolee.com for so generously sending over this beautiful Millgrain Diamond Eternity Band. I was so excited when she contacted me and even more so when my new ring arrived, even though I inadvertently sprayed the UPS driver with the garden hose. But that's another story completely. One of the premium features of their website is the customization of your purchase, so prospective customers have the option of designing their dream piece... everything from carat weight to metal type, and even diamond quality for their many styles of necklaces, rings and earring styles.  

 Funniest moment: When I told my mom that I'd received an eternity band from Anjolee she said, "You got a ring from Angelina Jolie!"

Comments

xix said…
Hahah, Anjolee = Angelina Jolie? :P
Anyways, that ring is beautiful! What a great addition to your wardrobe.
♥ xixia | thisisxixia.com

Popular posts from this blog

Cellphone Diary: The morning train station

From STL to KC, May 23-25th. ( Nasty Gal asymm tank dress , Vintage belt, Forever 21 shorts, Dylan George destruction cropped jeans/ Vintage Levi's, Target t-shirts, Express silk and lace jacket, BCBGirls/Miu Miu/Jessica Simpson shoes)

Your eyes are crimson stained

She's definitely still a work in progress (I hope to finish in the next week or two), but here's a preview of one of the drawings I'm currently working on. Hope you like it! xxx  Inspiration: Odette/Odile

The Rush of Creating and Selling

As most of you already know, I'm an artist with a serious crush on photography. Many times, I've even shared various websites where my prints and originals are for sale. However, what I typically omit from my blog posts is the overwhelming feeling of accomplishment when I sell my original works of art. I create something, bravely share and promote my vision to the best of my ability and then someone other than me has a desire to love and appreciate it enough to put it on display in their home or office (!?!). It's insane in the best way possible! This undeniable feeling of joyful awe and gratitude will almost certainly never dissipate. I'm incredibly thankful and, honestly, it feels something like drinking bottled happiness.  Long story short, it wasn't that long ago that I discovered Saatchi Art (an online gallery connecting artists with collectors) and thought, what the heck. Why not list a few pieces and see what happens. Well, this past week brought some