Skip to main content

Ezmirelda


All the last minute touch-ups and ridiculous scanning process is finally complete... sometimes that seems to take longer than the time invested in the actual artwork! This particular drawing/painting was totally unplanned and took about a day, plus a few more for drying.  Cute bra, freckles, wispy hair... I'm really excited to show everyone, but enough of that, let's meet Ezmirelda! Really proud of this piece, and I love her unpremeditated pixie quality. Okay the treadmill is giving me the evil eye, so it's time for a serious 90 minute workout, then iced tea.

*4:12 PM Oh my gosh update: The amazing 24 Blogazine featured Ezmirelda!*


(Combination oil, pencil, and charcoal) 

Comments

Twins said…
me encanta!¡!!!! t ha quedado genial :D

un beso
Anonymous said…
killing me with this post!!!
Holy crap this is so AMZING.. I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!
S said…
great! i do illustrations too and i really like your work =)

singinonmymind.blogspot.com
Alex said…
!!!!!! So great to see it large! I love it and I love you and your talents, baby!
Jo said…
You are so talented! I really do love it!

x
www.lostinthehaze.com
Marissa said…
I love this and would curse in this comment box but probably a bad idea to do that. haha!

Beautiful! Your paintings are stunning, you're a multitalented fashionista!
Italo said…
Ciao bella! That's so beautiful! It reminds something, but I can't remember it now!
Sick by Trend said…
Awesome! You are so talented! :D

xx

Have a nice weekend! :)

www.sickbytrend.com
DISTRIKMODE said…
Breathtaking! Adore the freckle details :)

:: Farrah @ DISTRIKMODE ::
Lauren said…
She's precious!
Leather & Lace said…
love this!!
xo

http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/
Fenny Wong said…
Thanks for leaving such a sweet comment on my drawing. :) You are really talented, I'm excited to see more!

Popular posts from this blog

Part of Me | Society6 Prints

Just added Part of Me to my Society6 shop! Prints and other fine art goodies available
↓↓↓
SHOP

Hush of Night | Blood Moon @ Hudson Hughes Gallery

Hush of Night and Blood Moon Curio Shelf for '3am' at Hudson Hughes... always honored. PLUS this is my first gallery presented Wooden Ophelia piece!!

Visit the gallery website for purchase inquiries 🖤

Halloween Auction

Poe and Frankie are individually up for auction via the Copycat Violence Facebook page. Each are complete in a baroque plastic frame with satin black finish and glass front.

Artwork is approx 4 x 5"
Frame is 8 x 10" with 5 x 7" matted opening

Bidding is open October 13-17th
➽➽ https://www.facebook.com/copycatviolence

Auction not affiliated with Facebook
Thank you for your interest!!