Skip to main content

The rest of it...



Wishing everyone a great weekend! Hearts.

Comments

stilettostetico said…
"Bella = Dark Rock-ilioucissime BOMBshell whose (uber fantastical) legs (highly) would deserved to be enthroned into Sexy GLAM's (so tempting) Pantheon" ("Beads of sweat") !!!!

à Bientôt, Antoine
BlueVanilla said…
So cute...those clogs are awesome!
xx
http://hotpinkday.blogspot.com/
Glamour Bbey. said…
Awesome clogs!
Violet said…
have a great weekend. love the rings and those shorts!

XX
Vi from Cali
LittleRachael said…
Lover the shirt and shorts! very cute!

Little Rach
Http://littlerachaelvintage.blogspot.com
Paper Photography said…
Bella you really are a stunning creature to look at..love this set so much. My gawd your legs are extremely long. Ever model?
notsoChiara said…
Thank You!
hope you have a great weekend too...btw I love your shades
C:

http://moneygonefor.blogspot.com/
electric feel said…
great outfit, love your clogs!
Wow- really love your outfit you look so stylish! Those clogs are amazing!
sweet said…
oh Bella...great legs I am jealous...I wish I had those pretty legs....like yours...

and the clogs are just the perfect foot wear for the outfit...

Kisses my bella!!!!

Sweet
PensandLens
Halle Anderson said…
Your fashion and blog are truly amazing! Come visit me at www.HalleAnderson.com
Alex said…
The smiling picture is one of my favorite pictures of you ever, baby! More of that! <3
AnnaMoon said…
Hi! I opened my shop "AnnaMoon"! Come and see! I will be glad to see you! With love from Russia)))
http://am-diy.blogspot.com/
✩blancoy..... said…
love this blog! i follow you, and invite mine :)

xx
Knee Braces said…
Very hot... I just came across your profile on Facebook and saw your blog.
Kristin said…
Those clogs. Like seriously...WOW. Those are amazing!
Rosa said…
I love those clogs... they are amazing
xx
Rosa

mystylishlittlesecret.blogspot.com/
flor said…
Loving the outfit and especially the clogs!
xo
http://flordemariafashion.com/
budget chic said…
Wow, those clogs are the business! Love!!

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Auction

Poe and Frankie are individually up for auction via the Copycat Violence Facebook page. Each are complete in a baroque plastic frame with satin black finish and glass front.

Artwork is approx 4 x 5"
Frame is 8 x 10" with 5 x 7" matted opening

Bidding is open October 13-17th
➽➽ https://www.facebook.com/copycatviolence

Auction not affiliated with Facebook
Thank you for your interest!!

Hush of Night | Blood Moon @ Hudson Hughes Gallery

Hush of Night and Blood Moon Curio Shelf for '3am' at Hudson Hughes... always honored. PLUS this is my first gallery presented Wooden Ophelia piece!!

Visit the gallery website for purchase inquiries 🖤

Part of Me | Society6 Prints

Just added Part of Me to my Society6 shop! Prints and other fine art goodies available
↓↓↓
SHOP