Skip to main content

write me a love letter... and put it on a post-it

Because life and the L word are full of surprises...

(Vintage sequin jacket, Dolce & Gabbana wedges, DIY headband and hoards of post-its, random lingerie, lots of disgustingly-sweet Valentine's candy, and of course... a kissing Chloe & Miu Miu)

Popular posts from this blog

Cherokee | Drawing Progress

As a woman of esteemed Cherokee ancestry, I've wanted to express and create a more spiritual atmosphere to my art for a long time. One that specifically depicts my bloodline... the strength, courage and exemplary virtues of some of the women I've been fortunate enough to know in my life.
“The Cherokees did not separate spiritual and physical realms but regarded them as one, and they practiced their religion in a host of private daily observances as well as in public ceremonies.”

Art Shop Sale

Just added her to the shop. Don't miss my 30% off all original artwork sale! Use WILDSOULS at the checkout.  bellaharris.tictail.com

Happy Halloween | Art Shop Promo

Heart Attack now available in my art shop! 🎃👻 HALLOWEEN PROMO use BELLADONNA at the checkout and save 30% off your entire purchase! One week only!

http://bellaharris.tictail.com
Plus don't miss the HALLOWEEN PROMO 🎃 at my Wooden Ophelia shop! 30% off on all orders using SALEM at checkout. Today only!

http://woodenophelia.com/