Skip to main content

Looking Back | 2015 Photo Diary

Dear Future, I am ready.

As I look ahead, I welcome a new year filled with new artwork, challenges, loves, accomplishments, ambitions and great expectations. Thank you for your continued support and kind words... it means everything to me! I promise to bring exciting things to the table. 

It's been a strange and wonderful time, packed with a veritable rollercoaster of experiences, joys, hardships, and unexpected expressive journey's. I won't lie, the ride has been jarring. And the devastating impact of the massive flooding in my area currently affecting families, local businesses, homeless animals, and our community as a whole, doesn't exactly help matters. And since I'm kinda trapped here... no celebrations tonight.
There will be repeat episodes of 'You're the Worst'. Also, wine.  

However, on a brighter note...I've accomplished some incredible things this year that I never knew were possible and waded through moments seemingly impossible. There are certain aspects - relationships, people, thoughts - I have silently nurtured that now, for my own happiness, I must set free in order to move ahead and grow as an individual. I'm not even who I am, yet. 

Show me what ya got, 2016, because I'm excited, anxious, and hopeful... I'm ready for new chapters in this thing called life.

Here's to loving ourselves better. Wishing you a very Happy New Year!
Love, Bella

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY: Malian Mud Cloth Bench

Last year, hidden away in a dusty corner of one of my favorite antique stores, I discovered this decorative wooden bench. The $20 price tag and carved details were too good to ignore and I quickly scooped it up. Even with its (original) dingy blue legs and worn crushed velvet body, I hoped that one day I could restore its soulless existence into something more appealing. After a little black paint and the beautiful design of this hand-woven Malian mud cloth, it looks better than ever!

Love falling into you...

Waiting for cool autumn nights, corset lacing, a whimsy of gossamer textures, innovative shoulder pads and puff sleeves, midnight cappuccinos, muted palettes, delicate ruffle detailing, and biker boots.
(Image credit: Farfetch, Pistachio, Alexander McQueen dress-Fall 06, Stylehive, NET-A-PORTER, Jason Wu's AvantGuards, Jimmy Choo, Topshop)


50% Off Art Sale

It's that time again. And that time means ART SALE. Some of you following my socials probably know that I'm right in the middle of a chaotic/stressful/wonderful mess of moving. In efforts to help recoup funds from this epic adventure, I'm offering 50% off everything in my ART SHOP with code QUEENANNE at checkout.

http://bellaharris.tictail.com 

 'Geometric' just SOLD!