Skip to main content

NeoStrata Foaming Glycolic Wash

Many people read reviews before making online purchases. Very normal. However, when they see that someone received a product free of charge, many also assume the review is bogus. Nope. Not true, not for me anyway. Yes, I received this product in exchange for my honest review, but let's face it...this stuff is freaking awesome!
***I'm actually seeing a more even tone, smaller pores, and clearer skin

With key ingredients, glycolic acid, lactobionic acid and antioxidant Poly Hydroxy Acid, this powerful foam face wash is ideal for just about anyone searching for a healthier complexion. By removing surface dirt and dead skin cells, NeoStrata's Foaming Glycolic Wash encourages the renewal of cells. 

Using it morning + night for the last couple of weeks, the claims to fight blemishes, reduce pore size, and smooth away fine lines and wrinkles are true. Formulated with 18% Glycolic Acid and 2% Lactobionic Acid, even though the potent pH balanced cleanser is not recommended for sensitive skin, the soap-free, fragrance-free, dye-free, and paba-free formula doesn't leave my skin red, irritated, or dehydrated. I'll definitely keep using it! 

"Powered by Brandbacker" 

Comments

A Dd said…
"As the New Year is fresh in mind, the dominant question in mind of everyone is, “How will you make 2015 a great year?”
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

_________________
Buy Archeage Gold
RS3 Gold
RS Gold

Popular posts from this blog

Cherokee | Drawing Progress

As a woman of esteemed Cherokee ancestry, I've wanted to express and create a more spiritual atmosphere to my art for a long time. One that specifically depicts my bloodline... the strength, courage and exemplary virtues of some of the women I've been fortunate enough to know in my life.
“The Cherokees did not separate spiritual and physical realms but regarded them as one, and they practiced their religion in a host of private daily observances as well as in public ceremonies.”

New Drawing ▲The Main Light

It's always exciting to share new artwork, especially after spending hours, days and sometimes weeks mapping through imaginative ideas and all those billowing clouds of charcoal dust. Through this much-needed experiment of breaking the boundaries of my comfort zone, I'm anxious to develop as an artist... and in the same thought, I know that growth takes time. Until then, I'll keep taking small steps towards something bigger.
The Main Light, is the second drawing in a new collection I've been diligently creating. Don't forget to look back on the first piece, Silent Forest, as well as thesneak peek I shared the other day!

Prints & iPhone cases availablein my shop!

Double Moon | Wooden Ophelia

New handmade 'Double Moon' is now in the shop. Only one left!  ▲ http://woodenophelia.com