Skip to main content

InstaNatural Lotions & Potions

InstaNatural Toner + Skin Clearing Serum + Cream Moisturizer 

Stress does bad things to my skin, which does bad things to my mood and confidence.  Finding products that aid in healing and reduce the signs of aging, all while keeping my complexion clean and fresh is number one in my beauty product book.
I've been using InstaNatural Vitamin C Facial Toner in conjunction with the VitaminC Skin Clearing Serum, and Vitamin C Cream Moisturizer. As always, InstaNatural knows just how to deliver quality products.  

The first thing I noticed was the light airy scent that with the combination of organic ingredients like Witch Hazel and Tea Tree Oil sort of reminds me of rose oil with hints of citrus.
The mist is so refreshing that I could actually feel it tightening pores as it delivers nutrients to my face. As a result, it not only hydrates but the MSM in the formula penetrates pores to keep skin is hydrated. I love using it pre-workout because it helps restore the natural pH levels so that skin stays balanced and free of oil.
It's also a great facial prep before applying serums and moisturizers! Speaking of serums and moisturizers... the Vitamin C Skin Clearing Serum is amazing! It pretty much feels like an awesome little miracle in a bottle. I do notice some slight reddening to my face immediately after using it but it fades pretty quickly and in the morning, my skin looks clearer. It works great on acne scars and annoying discolorations. I've been using it morning and night and can't imagine stopping anytime soon.  Besides the fact that it reduces signs of aging, the ingredients, including Retinol, Salicylic, Tea Tree Oil & Niacinamide also work together to fight blemishes and clear skin like nobody's business!
I top it all off with the Cream Moisturizer. Virtually fragrance free, the light consistency and quick absorption doesn't irritate my eyes, which is a huge bonus. It's such a disappointment to discover a product filled with everything you love, but that you can't actually tolerate. No worries here because the long-lasting hydration makes skin feel silky without any residual oil. Having in all in one restorative blend moisturizer really doesn't get any better, so any leftovers are rubbed into my neck, arms and hands!

"Powered by Brandbacker"  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cellphone Diary: The morning train station

From STL to KC, May 23-25th. ( Nasty Gal asymm tank dress , Vintage belt, Forever 21 shorts, Dylan George destruction cropped jeans/ Vintage Levi's, Target t-shirts, Express silk and lace jacket, BCBGirls/Miu Miu/Jessica Simpson shoes)

Work In Progress

Currently. 

Your eyes are crimson stained

She's definitely still a work in progress (I hope to finish in the next week or two), but here's a preview of one of the drawings I'm currently working on. Hope you like it! xxx  Inspiration: Odette/Odile