Skip to main content

Spritzing Evian Facial Spray

A lotion advocate to the core, I've always been curious about Evian Facial Spray to see if it actually holds up to its moisturizing claims. While spraying myself in the face with a canister of mineral water may sound nutty to some, it's actually refreshing and surprisingly fun. For the record, spraying other people in the face is also fun. It's water. I'm fully aware of this fact. But seeing as water makes up a significant percentage of the human body, and that on average we don't drink nearly our daily allowance, which means most of us are walking around in a perpetual state of dehydration, why not benefit from something willing to hydrate your skin. 

Even mild dehydration can drain your energy and make you look and feel tired. 

So I'll digress a bit, but it's true that every system in our body depends on water, and that includes our skin. Now, in all fairness, evian Facial Spray isn't going to flush toxins from vital organs or carry nutrients to our cells, but it will refresh, tone, and relieve parched, irritated skin from dry environmental conditions. The leak-proof canister design is ideal for tossing in a purse, the car, gym bag, or even a suitcase. You can literally take it anywhere, and unlike other water sprays, Evian Spray seals at the source so there's no risk for contaminants entering the sprayer. 

I love using it during and after my workouts because it energizes and removes impurities from perspiration. Plus, for wanderlust beach-babes, it also eliminates salty ocean water as well as chlorine and other harmful chemicals found in pool water. The exquisitely fine mist produced by evian® Brumisateur® penetrates and rehydrates the upper layers of the skin with its unique mineral balance that leaves skin looking healthy and feeling refreshed. Five stars for me all the way. 

 "Powered by Brandbacker"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cellphone Diary: The morning train station

From STL to KC, May 23-25th. ( Nasty Gal asymm tank dress , Vintage belt, Forever 21 shorts, Dylan George destruction cropped jeans/ Vintage Levi's, Target t-shirts, Express silk and lace jacket, BCBGirls/Miu Miu/Jessica Simpson shoes)

The Body

You can barely see it in the last post , so here's a clearer picture of   what I've been working on in my new art studio... not that it hasn't come with little stop your heart stress moments.   The first time I attempted this piece, now referred to as The Body , was mutually as terrifying as it was exhilarating. It was the first full hand drawing I'd ever attempted, and everything was going smoothly until the moment I decided to incorporate oil paint, also the first in my artwork experiences. My grandmother was an award-winning artist, but now, without her wealth of knowledge and go-to advise, this is really a learning/teach yourself process. The drawing was done and exactly how I wanted it, the hair and tights were painted, and the final stages involved adding skin and the completion of the tattoos.   I didn't go in naively, I understood that it would inevitably boil down to the dynamics of trial and error, so I inhaled deeply and began creating my palette. In re

Oil Landscape Paintings

I'm so excited for this new creative direction. I'll still be creating watercolor portraits and the like but for now I feel this calling and it feels like home. If you like landscapes and botanicals, I'd love for you to follow my account @agardenhome - where I'll be sharing a more curated look at my landscape oil paintings, as well as my home design, renovation journey, and garden things. These tiny original oil paintings are available in my etsy shop  ðŸŒ²