Skip to main content

Balmain Boots

Okay, this is for all the shoe lovers out there. I'm selling my beloved Balmain boots! 

When I purchased these incredibly stunning Giuseppe Zanotti - Balmain ankle boots, in 2010-ish, I couldn't believe the amount of joy a single pair of shoes could create.
Since, I've cherished them as if the red suede sovereigns of my collection, so it's not without a few tears that I say goodbye.

I've listed them in my eBay shop, and there's more authentic, designer items on the way so keep an eye out.  If you're interested in owning these beauties and want to submit an offer, please contact me directly.   

Comments

Jemilla said…
Wow, these are gorgeous! Fortunately they aren't in my size or I may have been tempted to spend more money than I can afford to.

Popular posts from this blog

50% Off Art Sale

It's that time again. And that time means ART SALE. Some of you following my socials probably know that I'm right in the middle of a chaotic/stressful/wonderful mess of moving. In efforts to help recoup funds from this epic adventure, I'm offering 50% off everything in my ART SHOP with code QUEENANNE at checkout.

http://bellaharris.tictail.com 

 'Geometric' just SOLD!

Coven | Moving Sale

UPDATE SOLD ** 'Coven' original framed drawing is now in my art shop. And don't forget, I'm having a MOVING SALE so enjoy 40% off for a limited time when using the code WILDSOULS at checkout!

http://bellaharris.tictail.com/

Moving Sale | Art Studio Clean-Out

Original framed drawings and paintings now in my art shop. I'm having a BIG MOVING SALE so enjoy 40% off for a limited time when using the code WILDSOULS at checkout!

http://bellaharris.tictail.com/