Skip to main content

Anjolee with flowers




I want to send a special thank you to Marla of Anjolee.com for so generously sending over this beautiful Millgrain Diamond Eternity Band. I was so excited when she contacted me and even more so when my new ring arrived, even though I inadvertently sprayed the UPS driver with the garden hose. But that's another story completely. One of the premium features of their website is the customization of your purchase, so prospective customers have the option of designing their dream piece... everything from carat weight to metal type, and even diamond quality for their many styles of necklaces, rings and earring styles.  

 Funniest moment: When I told my mom that I'd received an eternity band from Anjolee she said, "You got a ring from Angelina Jolie!"

Comments

Xixia said…
Hahah, Anjolee = Angelina Jolie? :P
Anyways, that ring is beautiful! What a great addition to your wardrobe.
♥ xixia | thisisxixia.com
So pretty!

PS. We’ve a $100 Giveaway to Skinny Bitch Apparel on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

ox from NYC!
davie+erica

LPFashionPhilosophy

Popular posts from this blog

Halloween Auction

Poe and Frankie are individually up for auction via the Copycat Violence Facebook page. Each are complete in a baroque plastic frame with satin black finish and glass front.

Artwork is approx 4 x 5"
Frame is 8 x 10" with 5 x 7" matted opening

Bidding is open October 13-17th
➽➽ https://www.facebook.com/copycatviolence

Auction not affiliated with Facebook
Thank you for your interest!!

Hush of Night | Blood Moon @ Hudson Hughes Gallery

Hush of Night and Blood Moon Curio Shelf for '3am' at Hudson Hughes... always honored. PLUS this is my first gallery presented Wooden Ophelia piece!!

Visit the gallery website for purchase inquiries 🖤

Part of Me | Society6 Prints

Just added Part of Me to my Society6 shop! Prints and other fine art goodies available
↓↓↓
SHOP